Saturday, May 30, 2009

Summary of May

Why I wrote the title with Summary of May?

The reason was that once in May, accidentally I met someone from the past. I used to like him. Then, we met each other in my office as he wanted to have thesis consultation with one of the lecturer. And fortunately his thesis supervisor was in the middle of interview. When I met him, I was quite surprised because it's been while since we worked together in a project.

He came to me and greeted. How are you? I replied: I am fine. And he came with some friends. Suddenly he grabbed my arm and he said : Hey...guys...wanna know how I got a long with my first girlfriend? and the story behind it? you should ask her. She knew all about my date with my first ex.

I was like....what the hell??????. And i said: What are you doing? it's so silly. I kept quiet and I was speechless. And he suddenly was pretending do you have my number? And I said....no i don't...and I don't need it. Thanks. I was angry. The reason was the way he introduced me to his friends which i totally disagreed.

I said...sorry I got lots of work to do. So enjoy your time and good luck with the thesis. He replied...why? please have a chat just a few minutes. We haven't met quite while.
He walked in to my desk and I said...sorry this place is only for the personnel. Visitor should remain outside this area. He tried to make jokes by saying .....well, since i know your number...i would bother you with my sms. Well...please do so...it's easy for me as i would not reply to any of those. Thank you.

Itried to let his supervisor know that his students were waiting outside the room. Thanked God. He came ou of the room and ask them to move to another room.

The causerie for me to be franckly, I turned to be annoyed by the way he acted. And he didn't change. Well....it was a bad meeting for me. The thing that i still didn't believe was that he said "wanna know how my love story began with my first ex?????". It's stupid. And why would he say to all his friends????? They don't know me. And they would think "who is she?" and what business does she have with him?

I had a very strange story about him. So, i knew him when we were in the university. And he had a girlfriend who was my class mate. This is where the story begins. Both of us had a very different life. One day, i had a dream...within my dream...just suddenly his face appeared. i was kind od surprised. why him? in my dream? i never met him after since.

I was working in a NGO and one day..my colleague introduced me to him. I was surprised and he at first forgot about me. As he has never met me. The following two days, he recognized me as his first ex-girlfriend's friend. Ans the story went on how his ex and him got together and broke up...and...la...la..la.. During our chat he mentioned that he had once a dream and his dream..my face appeared. I said that it was a coincidence because i had it the same as he did. It was funny. And that's it. We never discussed it again. Him and I just laughed when we found out that we had the same dream.

And i turned to be annoyed...as when we met other friends..he always said...hey.. I know wida...because she was my first ex-girl's friend and she knew all the story between us. Uggghhhh....why?..why?...why?...your past is yours not mine. And sorry to say...if your first ex broke you up...perhaps you were the one who had the problem. Merde!.

I regretted to have met him. I thought that the accidentally reunion would have been great if you justhad behaved as usual.

No comments: